Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions on this site.
To order any items through our website you must be at least 18 years of age.
Product specifications, images and other information published on our website have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturer's, publications, publicists or been gathered from public-domain sources. Our intention is to ensure that all information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible. We cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information contained within the site. Actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the individual. Images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. Full detailed specifications are available from the manufacturer's brochures or their websites.
In the event a product is listed at a wrong price due to a typographical (human) error or incorrect pricing information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to a contract being made.
All prices and charges on this site are in UK pounds sterling and GST at 5% but exclude delivery charges.
We are entitled to make adjustments to prices to take account of any increase or decrease in our supplier's prices or the imposition of any taxes or duties.
When you shop at Fotosound via our website, all your financial transactions are entirely secure. We only use online payment services from PayPal Payments for card payments, which process the transaction and then notify us of authorization. Your personal credit card details are not disclosed to us or stored so you don’t need to worry about your details falling into the wrong hands.
All prices are in UK pounds sterling and are inclusive of GST at the current rate. Secure payments can be made in the following:
- Any major credit/debit card through PayPal
- PayPal Account
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we have the right to cancel the order.
Delivery prices quoted are for Jersey, Channel Islands only. The delivery charge is calculated once you have entered your postcode in the Basket Page on our website.
Please note delivery can only be made to the Cardholders Address for security
The manufacturer guarantees all purchases for a period of 12 months unless stated, from the date of invoice. The guarantee excludes faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse by the customer. In addition, routine maintenance (cleaning of dirty audio/video heads etc.), consumables (styli, plug fuses, cables, batteries, etc.), cosmetic damage and tuning of channels are not covered. The full cost of service will be charged if no fault is found with your product.
If your product should fail within this period, our Customer Service Department will arrange for repair, either in your home or by a return to the manufacturer's authorised service agents. Customer Service Department can be contacted on 01534 759990 ext.4 Monday - Friday 9.30am to 5.30 pm,
Cancellations & Returns In-store and On-line
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products which you may notify us in writing, by email (email@example.com) of your intention to cancel the sale contract and return the goods. Returned goods not complying with this will be rejected and returned to you at your cost. Please note email notification is preferred.
1. During 14 days following the delivery of your order, you may request an exchange or refund of items, which you must return to us in perfect condition accompanied by the original invoice at your own cost.
2. Goods must be re-packaged as received. If you have opened the box to examine the product it must be re-packaged with reasonable care in order to prevent any damage in transit back to us. All components and accessories must be returned.
3. Any ‘Free' goods, cashback is given or supplied with the products must also be returned.
4. Kindly note any headphones, earphones and personal care items would not be covered under this return policy due to hygiene reasons.
5. There may also be a re-stocking fee of up to 20% applied for any items which have been opened. If you wish to discuss any of your options with us please give us a call so we can confirm these with you.
6. An unwanted product purchased in-store can be returned within 14 days of purchase as long as it's still in original, unopened packaging.
7. You cannot return unwanted items purchased in-store after 14 days of purchase, nor can you return items that have been used.
8. If you wish us to collect any items please note that there is no fixed charge for collections as this is very much dependant on size, distance and type of the goods. Please call Customer Service Department on 01534 759990 ext.4 for a collection quote. Alternatively, you may choose your own form of the insured courier at your own cost.
9. We will not accept returns of the following items; Recording Media which have been opened (Games, consoles and Store currency cards/PSN Cards) and any bespoke gifts or items (Canvas, Mugs etc.)
Goods which were advertised as 'SPECIAL ORDER' and specially ordered from the manufacturer for a customer's bespoke order.
Fotosound will not accept cancellation of any orders where the item(s) purchased are not normally held in stock but have been specifically ordered at the request of the customer. A restocking fee will be applicable in such circumstances normally 30% or any costs that have been charged in accordance with returning the goods to our supplier.
We take complaints very seriously indeed. We try very hard to provide a high level of customer service; however, mistakes do occur. Nevertheless, we will do our utmost to resolve the problem.
In the unlikely event you do wish to complain then please email us at Sales@fotosoundjersey.co.uk. We will acknowledge your complaint as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you may write to us at:
Fotosound Jersey Limited
5 Charring Cross