Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles (PS4) x
Yonder is set on the massive island of Gemea, a lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from sunny tropical beaches to frigid snowcapped summits. Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle. Gemea, once a paradise, still maintains the appearance of one, yet an evil murk has enshrouded the land and its people in despair.
The hero of Yonder will explore the island, uncovering its secrets and the mysteries within them self as they embarks on a journey of self-discovery, while saving Gemea and its people. On the quest to become the island's champion, he or she will join forces with natives and Sprites, ethereal creatures whom are the only thing capable of dispersing the murk.
The towns of Gemea are filled with kind-hearted residents who have faced many difficulties since the arrival of the murk. By contributing to the island through talents like farming, crafting, cooking, fishing and brewing, relationships can be built with the locals, who offer everything from resources to a new farm as reward
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace
- trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customisation.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt [endearing/cute/amazing] creatures.