Canon EOS M50 Mark II + EF-M 15-45mm (White)
EOS M50 II Mirrorless Camera Digital Camera With EF-M 15-45mm F/3.5
|Exposure control type
|Effective still resolution
|Video capture resolution
|4K UHD 2160p
- Convenient transmission, sharing at any time.
- Quality control, ingenuity, fashion appearance.
- Easy to operate, beginners can also quickly get started.
- Ultra high pixel, enjoy high definition original color painting quality.
- The anti-shaking picture quality is clearer and the shooting is more convenient.
- 24.1 megapixel (aps-c) cmos sensor with iso 100-25600 (h: 51200).
- Digic 8 image processor with auto lighting optimizer.
- Improved dual pixel cmos af and eye detection af (still/movie servo af support).
- 4k uhd 24p and hd 120p for slow motion.
- Vari-angle touchscreen lcd convenient for vlogging and various composition.
- Lens type: Zoom
- Video capture resolution: 2160p
The EOS M50 Mark II features a powerful 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor that can capture high-resolution images and 4K videos.
The large CMOS sensor utilizes a sophisticated light-capturing design, helping to shoot images and videos with reduced noise, delivering clear, detailed results even in low light. It also enables fast continuous shooting and fast autofocus for high-speed performance that helps you capture once-in-a-lifetime moments.
DIGIC 8 Image Processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer:
Helping to improve autofocus performance, the EOS M50 Mark II features the DIGIC 8 Image Processor, which also ensures that your photos and videos look sharp and detailed with minimal noise or grain, in virtually any lighting. Combined with the Auto Lighting Optimizer, it also helps analyze the image and helps minimize blown-out areas by maintaining color and detail in bright parts of a photo. When set to High, it can even smooth the transitions between colors, assisting you to take impressively lifelike images.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast, accurate autofocus that helps you get the photo you want right as the moment happens.
The EOS M50 Mark II features an expansive focus area of approx. 88% horizontal and 100% vertical^1. With the EOS M50 Mark II, you can easily capture your subject quickly with the improved Eye Detection AF allowing you to shoot even when the subject is far away. Eye Detection AF can also be used when the subject's full body is in frame, to lock on the eyes from a further distance.
- Megapixel: 20 MP Plus
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Image Stabilisation: No
- Colour: White
- Sensor: APS-C
- Video Resolution: 4K Ultra HD
- Waterproof: No