Sony WIRELESS STEREO HEADSET WHCH700NH
Block out unwanted noise with wireless noise cancellation on the WH-CH700N. To optimise the noise cancellation, press and hold the noise cancelling button and activate Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancellation (AINC) and adapt noise cancellation to your environment. Background noise is analysed and adjusted for optimal performance on aeroplanes and other noisy environments. Keep your music playing all day. A built-in Li-ion battery delivers up to 35 hours of power and is rechargeable via USB. Quick Charging gives 60 minutes of play back from 10 minutes of charge. Tune your headphones to your sound with the free Sony headphone connect app for android and iOS. Easily adjust audio levels and digital sound field modes with a range of pre-sets and customisable EQ settings. Follow these steps if you can't hear any sound from your headphones after playing audio from a connected source device. Make sure your audio source is on and the volume is up. If your headphones have a volume button or knob, make sure to turn it up. If you have battery-powered headphones, make sure there is enough charge. Check the connection of your headphones. Bluetooth® connection: Make sure to select your headphones in the Bluetooth settings of your audio source. Turn your headphones off and on. Pair your headphones to your audio device again. Try connecting your headphones to another audio source. If the sound is heard, the first audio source may require repair.
- It blocks out the noise using AINC so you can enjoy the good sound quality
- 35 hours of long battery life, 10 minutes quick charge for 60 minutes playback
- Audio cable for wired connection when battery runs out
- Google/Siri voice assistant compatible and frequency response (active operation): 7 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Convenient NFC one-touch connection
- Alexa built-in devices let you instantly connect to Alexa to play music, control your smart home, get information, news, weather, and more using just your voice.
- Type: Over-Ear
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Extra Bass: No
- Designed for Kids: No
- High-Resolution Audio: Yes