Sony Noise Cancelling, Smartphone-Capable Headphones.
Sony MDR-ZX110NA Overhead Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black. Verify if your player/playback device isn’t set to MUTE, and/or if the volume isn’t set to a very low level. Make sure that the headphones plug is properly connected to the device. Sometimes the headphones plug can be a bit rigid, hindering complete insertion. Additionally, phone or tablet covers can prevent the plug from being completely inserted, so remove the cover if necessary. In case that sound cannot be heard from the right channel of the headphones, check if your playback device is equipped with a monaural output (sound intended to be heard as if it were emanating from one position). If the device cannot play/produce stereo sound, the headphones will not replicate stereo sound. This is due to the specification of the device and is not a failure. Test this by connecting the headphones to a device equipped with a stereo output (example, digital music player) and check if sound can be heard from both earphones. Check if your playback device is functioning by connecting a different pair of headphones to the playback device. Check if your headphones are working by connecting them to a different playback device.
- 30 mm driver units - feel the power of dynamic sound
- Sound quality - delivers direct and accurate audio with a balanced tone
- Lightweight for high music mobility. Frequency response: 10Hz - 22,000Hz
- Smartphone capable headphones with in-line remote mic. Sensitivities (decibels/mW):110 decibels/mW – power off, 115 decibels/mW – power on
- Cord length is 1.2 meter
- Type: On-Ear
- Bluetooth: No
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Extra Bass: No
- Designed for Kids: No
- High-Resolution Audio: No