LX15 Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX15EB-K Small Digital Camera x
While remaining compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the LUMIX LX15 combines a fast, LEICA DC Vario-Summilux F1.4-2.8 lens and 1” sensor to provide an incredible power of expression to photo enthusiasts.
- Photo creativity is based on light and begins with the lens. This crystal-clear lens gives fine details even in low light and adds a beautiful bokeh effect for more impressive shots. With its pocket-sized body and polished look, the LUMIX LX15 easily captures beauty in everyday life.
- A 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor records high-quality images with stunning details.
- The combination of the High Sensitivity MOS sensor and the Venus Engine achieves maximum ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600 high-sensitivity recording with stunning picture quality that goes beyond the limit of compact cameras.
- Whether you are watching movies or editing videos, 4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience than you have seen before. Its native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels is four times larger than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
- The aperture ring allows direct, intuitive control of the aperture. This lets you control the rich light source of the LUMIX LX15’s F1.4-2.8 fast lens and large 1-inch sensor.
- Dual control of the control ring and rear dial also responds to your shooting intent. In addition to giving you smooth manual control of the shutter speed, zoom and focus, it can be customised to handle your favourite settings.
- The large 3.0-inch, approximately 1040k-dot static-type touch monitor tilts upward by 180 degrees. It enables dynamic framing for artistic low-angle shots and is highly practical for selfies. As soon as you flip up the monitor, optimal selfie settings are automatically made.
- Megapixel: 20 MP Plus
- Optical Zoom: 3 - 5.9x
- Screen Size: 2.8" - 3"
- Touchscreen: No
- Image Stabilisation: No
- Colour: Black
- Sensor: MOS
- Video Resolution: 4K Ultra HD
- Waterproof: No