Maximum Games Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (Switch)
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining turn-based combat with real-time exploration, story, stealth, and strategy
Explore a post-human Earth where mankind has been eradicated by climate change, nuclear war, and pandemics. Will your team of mutants survive the Zone?.
- TACTICAL STRATEGY EVOLVED - Jump between real-time exploration and a deep, tactical combat system at will
- EXPLORE A POST-HUMAN EARTH - Journey through a world of abandoned cities and an overgrown countryside as you unravel the story of what happened to our earth
- CONTROL A TEAM OF MUTANTS - Talking animals and other mutants - these aren't your typical heroes!
- MASTER THE STEALTHY APPROACH - Real-time stealth allows you to sneak into enemy camps set up ambushes
- UNLOCK MUTATIONS - Shape your characters by giving them unique mutations such as Stoneskin, Moth Wings, Hog Rush or Corpse Eater
- DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENTS - Stay out of floodlights, hide from line of sight, or just blast down walls and create havoc!
- Genre: Action-adventure
- PEGI Rating (Age): 16+