Nighthawk Interactive Killer Queen Black (Nintendo Switch)
Killer Queen Black, a new take on the arcade eSport phenomenon Killer Queen, has been rebuilt from the ground up and optimized for console. The gameplay is immediately recognizable and familiar, yet it introduces exciting new twists and online play for the home audience.
The game features "cross play" across all three announced platforms.
Killer Queen Black is an intense multiplayer action/strategy platformer for up to eight players. Fly solo, or team up with three of your friends as you race to complete one of three possible victory conditions.
- Fast, reactive, intense online multiplayer action for up to eight players. Square off with 2 teams of up to 4 players each! Fly solo, or team up with three of your friends
- Cross Platform Multiplayer will let Switch, Steam, and Xbox players battle it out online against each other 4 player couch online co-op
- Play on 6 different maps using 5 distinct weapons: Sword, Morning Star, Laser, Lance, and Stinger
- 4 Game Modes: Quick Match, Ranked, Custom and Arena
- and 3 different ways to win: Economic, Military, or Snail
- Most games are played with the gold and blue teams, but there will be one singular black team in the ranks, which will keep its title, so long as it is never defeated. Whoever manages to kill the black team then becomes the new black team and so on and so forth. But the honor also comes with a unique opportunity: The black team's matches will constantly be streamed online.
- Genre: Action platformer
- PEGI Rating (Age): 7+