Thomson HED1105BL Children's On-Ear Kids Headphones
Whether music, audio books or radio plays – these headphones are great for kids. They limit the volume to 85 dB, so you can rest assured that it won't be turned up when your little ones listen to their favourite songs. The ideal protection for sensitive ears!
- Lightweight for ultra portability
- Adjustable headband
- Children's sensitive ears are protected by a limitation of the sound pressure to max. 85 dB
- Lightweight and quiet: ideal for children
- Extra-lightweight: just 70 grams
- Adult headphones for kids? No way as headphones for grown-ups are not designed with kids heads in mind. Moreover a child's hearing is considerably more sensitive than an adult's, so protect their ears from loud noises! When children are exposed to loud music their precious hearing may be damaged.
These Thomson headphones are especially made for children and comply with the EN 71-1 standard. They limit the volume to 85 dB, the recommended level to prevent damage to children's ears. The brightly coloured on-ear headphones are especially lightweight and the headband is adjustable. Whether music, audio books or radio plays, these headphones are safe and great for children.
What's in the Box
- 1 HED1105BL children's headphones
- 1 instruction manual
- Type: On-Ear
- Bluetooth: No
- Noise Cancelling: No
- Extra Bass: No
- Designed for Kids: Yes
- High-Resolution Audio: No