Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard Lens
EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
With its fast maximum aperture and rapid focusing system, the compact, high performance EF 50mm f/1.4 USM standard lens can be relied on for superb performance in any field of photography.
- Advanced Gaussian optics and two high-refraction lens elements let you capture crisp, clean images, even wide open at F/1.4. The lens is ideal for photographing landscapes and travel scenes as well as portraits.
- An ultrasonic motor (USM) powers rapid - near silent - autofocus. Full manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- The circular aperture gives out of focus regions a softer feel making foreground objects stand out against a smoother, blurred background.
- Super Spectra coating keeps colour balance vibrant and accurate, while reducing unwanted flare and ghosting for sharper images than ever.
- For use with EF mount Canon DSLR cameras
Angle of View 40°, 27°, 46° (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
Autofocus Motor USM (Ultra Sonic Motor)
Camera Type Digital SLR
Dimensions L123.5 x Dia.50.5mm
Equivalent Focal Length )80mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
Filter Thread (mm) 58mm
Focal Length 50mm
Image Stabilisation NO
Lens Elements 7
Lens Groups 6
Lens Mount Canon EF
Manufacturer Part Number 2515A012AA
Maximum Aperture f/1.4
Maximum Magnification 0.15x
Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.15x
Minimum Aperture f/22
Minimum Focus Distance 45cm (1.5')
Model name / number Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard Lens 2515A012AA
Sensor Format Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Lens Type: Prime
- Lens Catagory: Standard
- Campatable Brand: Canon
- Image Stabilisation: No
- Silent Focus: Yes
- Lens For Camera type: DSLR