Balan Wonderworld (PS5)
- Wonderworld exists in people's hearts and imaginations! The setting for this tale is the fantastic, bizarre land of Wonderworld.
- THE SHOW’S ABOUT TO START – BALAN WONDERWORLD FREE DEMO OUT NOW! By downloading and playing the demo, players can unlock platform-specific bonus costumes, which can be enjoyed when playing the full game after purchase.
- Over 80 different costumes open up all the action you could want! The stars of the show can use powers from the inhabitants of wonder world by wearing their colourful costumes, with over 80 different ones to try on! Bash your enemies, walk in the air, freeze time or manipulate all kinds of objects... The possibilities are endless when you pick up a new costume.
- Two legendary creators reunite! Come one, come all and enjoy the pinnacle of Square Enix storytelling in an all-action world of wonder created by the legendary Naka Yuji. For the first time in 20 years Naka Yuji and Oshima Naoto join forces forming the Balan Company team.
- Founded around bringing together action game development, video and music production professionals from both inside and outside of the Company.
- 2-player local co-op mode - enjoy an even more wondrous adventure as one player controls Leo and the other controls Emma in 2 player co-op local mode. Co-operate together, combining the abilities of two different costumes which will surely open new paths as you wander through wonder world!
Welcome to a wonderful all-action show, the likes of which has never been seen before! Balan Wonder world is a wondrous action platformer game themed around the balan theatre. Led by the enigmatic Maestro named balan, the stars of the show Emma and LEO will use special abilities from a multitude of characterful costumes as they adventure in the bizarre and imaginary land of Wonder world. Here memories and vistas from the real world mix with the things that people hold dear. Twelve different Tales await our stars in the wonder world, each with their own unique Quirks. They will explore all corners of these labyrinthine stages, filled with a myriad of tricks and traps,.
- Genre: Action Platformer
- VR Compatible: No
- VR Only: No
- PEGI Rating (Age): 7+